This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
Shipping Policy (for Goods)
For orders in Ireland please allow up to 5 working days for delivery. For orders within the EU please allow up to 10 working days, and for orders in rest of world please allow 15-20 working days.
Please note these are estimates and we will always endeavour to get your items to you as quickly as possible.
Refund Policy (for Goods)
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can either return your order for a full refund or exchange it for something else. You can return or exchange your purchase for up to 30 days from the purchase date. Returned or exchanged products must be in the condition you received them and in the original box and/or packaging. The postage cost of returned items is covered by the customer.
Refund Policy (for Services and Memberships)
In the following policy the term “active week” refers to a week in which the club is open for classes. One month in this case consists of 4 active weeks. A “membership period” consists of one such month.
- Membership is billed on a rolling monthly basis. It is the responsibility of the student to attend their quota of classes within any membership period. Non-attended classes at the end of this period will be forfeited and cannot be transferred or carried into the following period.
- Should you wish to cancel your subscription to any beginner term or special event, you must notify us at least 14 days prior to the start date of the term or event.
- Should you wish to cancel your membership you must give us at least 14 days notice prior to your next billing date.
- Members wishing to downgrade their membership plan must do so prior to the next billing date in order to get the reduced price.
- Members wishing to upgrade their membership plan will only be charged the pro-rated amount for the remainder of their current month and will be charged the regular amount thereafter.
Pro Krav Maga Academy is owned by Reality Training, 122A Rathgar Road, Dublin 6, Ireland.